Are you looking for new ideas about “Tattoos Women”? The tattoos are enjoying great popularity lately – especially among women! It should be noted, however, that the difference between male and female tattoos lies mainly in the way the tattoo motif is displayed. Compared to the women who usually want to decorate a particular body part with their tattoos, men often feel like documenting their way of life … Nevertheless, there are many tattoo motifs that are preferred not only by men, but also by women. We have compiled for you a list of the most engraved motifs. We also talk about the meanings of different motives. In this way, you will have the chance not only to select a great tattoo motif, but also to fully understand its meaning.
Below you will find great examples and inspirations about tattoo women
First, let’s focus your attention on the preferred body parts. These body parts include, for example, the arm, the wrist, the thigh, the back, the ankle, the legs and the shoulders. Recently, the idea of a tiny tattoo behind the ear is gaining in popularity.
And now we show you the list of tattoo motives that most women choose:
- Rosen Tattoo – the classic women’s tattoo! The red roses symbolize love and passion and for this reason they are preferred as a tattoo motif by many women. Another advantage of these flowers is that they really could easily be combined with other tattoo designs. Today the pink roses are considered a symbol of beauty and youth. On the other hand, the white roses symbolize a purity and an innocent love. The roses are also symbols of a new beginning and hope.
- Maori tattoos – the Polynesian tattoos are supposed to give their wearer strength. Because of this, these tattoos are usually favored by people who feel like getting stronger. A Maori tattoo motif that symbolizes strength is the sharp shark teeth. Nevertheless, there are still some Maori tattoo motifs that symbolize, for example, endurance and are preferred by women today. Such a Maori tattoo is the turtle. This animal is considered the best navigator in the oceans in Maori culture. The wearers of such a tattoo can always find their way very easily.
- Diamonds Tattoos – not without reason many women wear diamond tattoos on their skin. Because these gems stand as a symbol not only for luxury and preciousness, but also for immortality and permanence.
- Tattoo with a snake – we have already shown you such a tattoo. The snake is an animal that symbolizes life and death. As a tattoo motive she is favored by the women, because she also symbolizes the female gender, because many goddesses are accompanied by snakes … Moreover, the snake symbolizes the original sin!
- Phoenix Tattoo – as a fairy-tale bird that rises from its own ashes, the Phoenix stands as a symbol of the yearning for immortality. A tattoo with such a bird has the following task: to give her wearer the strength and self-confidence to start a new life and to start her new life.
We have collected the most beautiful tattoos for women for you
As a popular tattoo motif, the rose stands as a symbol of love
Tattoo with Maori motifs
Another woman tattooed with black Maori motifs and sharp shark teeth, which should give the respective wearer strength
The turtle – a symbol of endurance. In Maori culture, this tattoo motif is considered a guidepost
An arm tattoo of roses
Here is a list of some popular tattoo designs:
- Cactus – a plant that is characterized by a particularly long endurance. For this reason, a cactus tattoo is symbolic of an amazing adaptability to life. Such tattoos gain more and more popularity – especially among the young women, and symbolize their power.
- Star Tattoos – the tattoos with stars stand as symbols of hope. The star symbolizes a signpost for the respective tattoo wearer – it is no accident that he is used as a tattoo motif by so many sailors. The nautical star is one of the most popular tattoo motifs.
- Unicorn Tattoo – the unicorn is the noblest of all mythical creatures. Such a tattoo symbolizes the good in our world.
- Cats Tattoos – the cats are very loyal and intelligent. Such tattoos can have very different symbolics. Because depending on the age and breed of the cat shown, the cat tattoo has different meanings. Here we tell more about the cats tattoos.
Enjoy the great women tattoos we have collected for you
You still do not know exactly in which direction the design of your tattoo should go? Take a look at our pictures to make the right decision easier
Arm tattoo with flowers
The flowers are among the preferred tattoo motifs
Women tattoos with roses – an inspiring picture
The flowers are also often depicted as tattoo motifs.
- Ivy – this plant symbolizes fidelity.
- Chrysanthemums – very beautiful flowers that symbolize a long life. The red chrysanthemums symbolize love (just like the red roses). Keep in mind, however, that the yellow chrysanthemums symbolize superficiality.
- Amaryllis – another very beautiful flower. It is no accident that she is portrayed by so many young women as a tattoo motif. Because she stands for pride.
- Feuerlilie – stands for passion.
Arm tattoo with many flowers
A beautiful roses tattoo for ladies
Watercolor tattoo with a bird
Here is an example of how the tiny tattoos of flowers look very beautiful
Exceptional back tattoos for women
Tattoo on the wrist
Wolf Tattoo – a tattoo for women
Tattoos with little black arrows
La Catrina make-up and great tattoos for women
The Mexican skull Tattoo can also be a great tattoo motif
The rose tattoos are enjoying great popularity lately – especially among the young women
The Phoenix Tattoo – a symbol of rebirth
Still some inspirational ideas about tattoo women
Here is an arm tattoo with a clock … The watches – and especially the hourglasses, are also among the most popular tattoo motifs among the young women
Enjoy these unique roses tattoos for women
Here are some examples of how great the different tattoo designs can be combined
The women tattoos should not necessarily be noticed … Here is an example that the women tattoos could also be discreet and elegant
Tiny tattoo with a skull
Ideas about women Tattoos, from which the ladies could draw inspiration
An extraordinary arm tattoo with an octopus
Here we show you a great back tattoo with many Maori motifs
A back tattoo with flowers