Many men feel like wearing a symbol of strength on their skin. If you are one of these men, we recommend that you have a look at this article. Because our team has put together a list for you with the trendy tattoo motifs that stand as symbols of strength and strength. Of course, such motives are mainly worn by the men. Nevertheless, there are also many women who prefer such tattoos. The biggest difference between male and female tattoos lies in the way the tattoo is displayed. Another difference lies in the body parts that women and men prefer. For men, the arms, shoulders, and back, which are often marked with symbols of strength, are among the most popular tattoos on the body. On the other hand, women usually just want to decorate their bodies, which is why the wrist, legs, and ankles are most often preferred.
Symbol of strength – we show you the most popular tattoo motives that stand for power and strength
Below we tell you about the symbolics of the most pierced symbols for strength:
- Maori tattoos – the Polynesian tattoos are worn by many strong men on their skin and as a symbol of strength. Some of the Maori tattoo motifs are symbolic of strength and have the task to give the respective tattoo carrier more strength. An inseparable part of every Maori tattoo is the shark’s teeth, which also symbolize strength and power. Other typical Maori motifs are the octopus and the turtle – they also stand for perseverance … If you like the idea for such a Maori tattoo very much, you can also take a look at this article – this topic has already been discussed by us.
- Wolf Tattoo – the lonely howling wolf … A great tattoo motif, right? The wolf who howls at the white moon should remember the free will of the tattoo bearer.
- Viking Tattoos – due to Viking’s new TV series, these symbols of strength and power are gaining in popularity. Especially with the young men.
- Eagle Tattoo – this imposing bird can be seen as a tribal tattoo motif. But still, the eagle is tattooed mainly in the style of realism. Among the Indians, the eagle symbolized not only strength, but also immortality. He also stands for pride and freedom.
- Dragon Tattoo – The Chinese Dragon is also a symbol of strength. Such tattoos can look very nice as small tattoo motives on the wrist. On the other hand, a great dragon that writhes around the wearer’s entire body also has its own charm. But keep in mind: the Chinese and the Japanese kites have many positive qualities. It can be said that they are lucky charms. But the western and the Celtic dragons are rather evil and such tattoos stand for the dark side of the tattoo bearer.
- Snake Tattoo – many goddesses are accompanied by these animals. For this reason, such a tattoo is also a symbol of strength and of the female gender. The serpent also symbolizes original sin. These are just a few of the many reasons snakes are chosen by so many women as tattoo designs.
- Phoenix Tattoo – also an impressive bird. Compared to the eagle, the phoenix is a mythical animal. And he is able to rise from his own ashes. Therefore, the phoenix not only symbolizes strength – it also symbolizes a new beginning, immortality and rebirth.
You do not know exactly in which direction the design of your own tattoo should go? We show you some pictures with the trendy tattoos, so that you make the right decision much easier!
Symbol of strength – here’s an example of how beautiful Maori tattoos look
Dwayne Johnson, also known as The Rock, also has such a Maori tattoo to give him more power
Tattoo back with two big dragons
Pictures with tattoos for men, from which you may draw inspiration
If you long for a strength-symbolizing tattoo, you can combine different tattoo designs – here is a tattoo with an eagle, a Chinese dragon and a long black snake
Men with trendy tattoos
The tattoos that symbolize the strength of men should not necessarily be conspicuous – here is an example of a man with a discrete phoenix tattoo
Still some men with modern tattoos
As mentioned above, the shark teeth of the Maori tattoo have the task of giving strength and strength to their wearer
Here’s a black snake – idea for a tattoo for women and men
Wolf Tattoo – still a popular symbol of strength
Enjoy this viking tattoo
Another great arm tattoo with a wild wolf
Nice tattoo with a dragon
Tattoo with a howling wolf – such tattoos are especially suitable for the singles
Another great viking tattoo
Famous people with tattoos standing as a symbol of strength
Man with a Maori tattoo arm
Below are some lion tattoos