Are you looking for a unique partner tattoo that symbolizes eternal love? Maybe you can not decide on a tattoo design? In this case, you are right here with us. We have collected the most beautiful tattoos for couples for you. Below you will find great pictures and ideas, from which you can draw inspiration – because we have put together a list with the most engraved tattoo motifs for you.
Partner tattoo with a small anchor
Here is the list of favorite tattoo motifs that stand as a symbol of love:
- Diamond Tattoos – diamonds are gems that symbolize not only luxury, but eternity as well. For this reason, they also stand as a symbol of eternal love. “Diamonds are forever”.
- Heart tattoo – such tattoos usually symbolize life and love. The heart is also one of the most popular tattoo motives for couples. It used to symbolize love for Jesus. Today it is mostly engraved as a partner tattoo.
- Anchor Tattoo – If the wearer of such a tattoo has already found his partner for life, the anchor tattoo in this case symbolizes love and a very strong bond. Especially if the wearer of the tattoo wants to be anchored to his partner forever.
- Compass Tattoo – still a popular partner tattoo motif.
- Wedding Rings Tattoo – a sign of the solidarity of the respective wearer.
- Partner tattoos that complement each other – these tattoos are also preferred by many couples. Such tattoos show that their wearers also complement each other.
- Flowers – the red roses, for example, symbolize the passion and beauty of love. We also recommend that you take a look at our Rose Tattoo article.
- Flying birds – the birds are symbolic of love in one’s life.
- Synchronous heartbeat – through such a tattoo the affiliation of the partners can also be expressed.
- Tattoos with Disney motifs – the most engraved Disney motifs are “Beauty and the Beast” and also tattoos with a red rose.
- Skull Tattoo – in this case, the partner tattoo symbolizes the immortal love.
- Sun and moon – the classics among the partner tattoo motifs. The reason for this is that the sun usually symbolizes the male energy. At the same time, the moon stands as a symbol of the female mystery.
Below we show you the pictures and the partner tattoos that we have collected for you.
Partner tattoo on the wrist
Another idea that you might like
Here are two watercolor tattoos for couples with a deer and a deer
Small Compass Tattoos – such a tattoo also has the goal to always show the wearer the right way
The Beauty and the Beast – one of our favorite ideas on the subject
Mickey and Minnie Mouse – another idea for little partner tattoos with Disney themes
Partner tattoos that symbolize love
Here is a partner tattoo with a fairytale image and two lovers
As mentioned above, the birds also symbolize the freedom and the beauty of love and for this reason they are also among the most engraved partner tattoo motifs
Tattoo behind the ear
Puzzle tattoos that complement each other
The moon and the sun – symbols of male and female energy
Another idea for small tattoos that complement each other
Partner tattoos with a key and a lock
Here are two tattoos that complement each other and form a heart
Take a look at these Mandala tattoos that complement each other