And celebrities from the world of music arrive, specifically one of the most famous reggaeton artists of these times. Today I will talk about the tattoos of Maluma , the Colombian who steals the madness of girls. So we started 😎
The Tattoos of Maluma explained by himself
Nothing better than protagonist tell their stories. In this video, published by Fucsia, Maluma shows us his tattoos and tells us their meanings, enjoy it.
Many are the girls who want to keep the photos of Maluma tattoos, so we are going to detail them in images. A souvenir from TatuajesGeniales.com
Tattoos of singer Maluma on the arm
The singer Maluma began at an early age to have works on his skin. Today he already has a full sleeve on his left arm, where most of his tattoos are. The second tattoo that was made was the word “Magic” , on the forearm, in honor of his first album of music released in 2012.
Then others followed him, like the Buddha , making reference to his devotion and perseverance. Also a lotus flower , “the only flower that grows on the marsh” , meaning the importance of always fighting.
In his arm, Maluma also has a Buddhist temple , which means that his body is a great temple of meditation and a refuge.
Tattooing an owl for the reggaeton singer has a deep meaning of not losing wisdom, of being precise and noble.
To finish, in his left arm, he also has a tattoo of a compass , showing that you always have to be oriented in life.
What are the tattoos of Maluma on the neck
Basically in the neck or nearby regions, the Colombian singer has 3 tattoos. A crown behind his ear, a date of birth of his cousin Apollo in Roman numerals and the name of his first Romeo.
How many tattoos does Maluma have? and its meanings
So let’s make a summary, to date (beginning of 2017), the Colombian singer has about 12 tattoos on his body and I give you his meanings:
- Maluma in the leg: of the mother Marlli, of the father Luis and of the sister Manuela.
- Magic in the forearm: in honor of his first music album.
- A Buddha in the arm: it means his devotion to perseverance and struggle.
- The date of birth of his cousin Apollo: showing his appreciation.
- Romeo in the neck: the name of another beloved cousin.
- The compass inside the arm: means the need to always be oriented.
- The temple on the elbow: for him his body is his temple.
- The lotus flower on the arm: it is like a sign of struggle against difficulties.
- The Owl on the shoulder: meaning of wisdom, nobility, detail.
- The crown behind the ear: in honor of its fans.
- The swallow in his hand: the bird that always returns to its nest.
- The lion in his chest: this is one of the last and means leadership, strength, power.
I hope you have enjoyed this summary of the Maluma Tattoos, but if you want more good quality photos, here I share them.
Do you have new Maluma tattoos?
Everything indicates that yes, although nothing is said about it, they have seen some phrase on the inside of his wrist, it is presumed to be a name and a pen on the hip. We will see that is recounted to respect.