For many reasons, people love to have micro-tattoos instead of big tattoos. If you’re a newbie in the tattoo world, let me tell you one thing, tattooing is an art. The right kind of tattoo describes your personality. You do not need full body tattoos to change your personality. In fact, a small size subtle tattoo design can speak as loud as a full-size tattoo design. Here are the 50 most intriguing micro-tattoo designs for men and women –
Micro tattoos ideas and designs
1. There are two micro-tattoos on these pictures. One is the little anchor tattoo and the other is the little pineapple tattoo on this girl’s wrist. Full Cover Up Tattoos
2. BB8’s new droid model became extremely popular among teenagers. Here’s a mini Star Wars tattoo on this girl’s hand.
3. Most people assume that flower tattoos are big and you can not have a small flower tattoo. That is not true. Here is a little flower tattoo for you.
4. One of the most beautiful and sweetest tiny tattoos that you can have is a pet portrait tattoo like this.
5. Most small tattoos are simple, but if you can be as creative as you can have beautiful and attractive micro tattoo.
6. Studio Ghibli is very popular with tattoo lovers. Here is a Micro Studio Ghibli Tattoo Design.
7. The best place to have small micro tattoos is the hand. An even better choice would be to have tattoos or finger tattoos like these.
8. My choice for behind the ear tattoo would be a butterfly, but this fox tattoo also looks cute.
9. Here is a mix up tattoo of anchor and heart. This could be even smaller, but I think this size is perfect.
10. The most suitable micro-tattoo for a person would be called an initial tattoo. The name can be from your better half or your mom dad or yourself.